Friday 20 August 2010

Cosy Knits.

Prada.
Prada.





















So I'm ill at home with a cold, and all I'm thinking are cosy thoughts, dreams of knitted, cuddly, warmth.  Most of these thoughts began when I realised the need/want, for a knitted headband much like the ones worn by the models at the latest Prada show.  Although i don't have enough hair to make a giant bun to wear my chunky knit round [yes the chunky knit i don't yet have], i'm sure it would be just as nice as a normal headband or even a smaller one for a littler bun. I've been having a look round for patterns in the hope that i have suddenly developed a great talent for knitting [i'm stretched at knit one, pearl one!], and during my search i found a pattern for a lovely chain link headband,  this seems a little complicated though even with my skills ha, so maybe i'll give this lattice cable headband a go [i won't promise anything]. I also found a pattern for some socks much like those gorgeous Prada ones, i'd really like to knit some but i think it best if i buy them. On my hunt i also found lot's of patterns for knitted loveliness i didn't even know existed or we're needed, i have featured my favourite's below, others i found included knit chockerknit grumpy lump of coal?knit Christmas Pickle Ornament??knit goldfish toilet lid cover?






Chain Link Headband.
Lattice Cable Headband.
Coffee Cup Cosy.



Socks.
Knitted Bow Tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...